Whats included in Bed Bug Treatment
What’s Included in Bed Bug Treatment
Hiring ODIN Pest Control as means getting a bed bug exterminator NYC residents have relied on for years in customized treatment plans that are designed for success and total control. Our bed bug exterminator service in NYC includes the following measures to completely remove and eliminate bed bugs from your home or office:
- 3 Month Warranty on bed bug service
- 2 bed bug treatments minimum
- Steam disinfection of all furniture, mattresses, bed frames, and box
- springs to get rid of bed bugs in all life cycles.
- Freeze (Cryonite) killing of bed bugs.
- Targeted Insecticide injection into all wall voids, furniture, floor, cracks, inside all electric outlets, and switches.
- Treating floor moldings and baseboards.
- Micron Dust Injection inside walls and electric outlets.
- Initial Inspection and Prep Guide.
- 24/7 Support & Monitoring.
- Bed Bug Monitors Installed.
- Pest proofing/sealing of minor cracks and voids with caulk.
One of the best companies ever! Had an intense bed bug problem for YEARS. They came, completed 4-5 treatments, and I am bed bug free for over two years. They stuck to their guarantee, we’re easy to communicate with, and are all gentlemen. I love Odin and their work. I highly, highly recommend them.
Gene Axelrod has been a consummate professional throughout our bed bug fiasco. He has been calm, accommodating and extremely communicative. He is very knowledgeable and genuinely wants to help. I highly recommend him for your pest control needs.
Tony, their senior technician, did a wonderful job as always! I have been happy with Odin Pest Control. Always great service at a reasonable price. Keep up the great service.
Very professional business! Handled all my pest control needs in a timely manner. On time, thorough inspection and applied as needed. They also went above and beyond by explaining what they did and what to expect.
This was my first time using an extermination service and I was thoroughly impressed with Odin. The customer service line was courteous and simple. Arranging service times was easy. In my opinion, fairly priced. They did not try to nickel and dime me but simply told me the extermination plan and there were no hidden fees or uncertainties. Most of all, the mice are gone! Excellent experience from beginning to end. Thanks, Odin!